My guitar case is no longer in our flat. That means we have no table to eat on. Which led to another improvisation. It turned out even more cozy than before and I have never eaten this much for breakfast ever. I think it has to do with the fact that we rise earlier than before and i´m not eating right before going to bed which occasionally could be the case in the early days.
Archive for the ‘Food’ Category
Today we took a nice breakfast at Coffeehouse by George. Warm sandwiches, a blueberry smoothie and hot chocolate. It was actually the same Coffehouse we visited when Helena was promoting her album and we played at NK (the big shopping house right outside). I give the breakfast 5 strings out of 6. The hot chocolate was a 6 stringer.
Well i´ve never been in Stockholm this long before but now when we are living here for three weeks i´m starting to see the things i missed out on when passing through all these years. I made a list:
- People are kind and helpful
- Taxi drivers are really helpful
- It´s fun to be a “Latte father” in Stockholm (many coffee places here even though I don´t drink it that much)
- Two of my closest friends live here and (one of them just got a baby girl and the other takes me to the gym)
- The Pizzerias are great (not the average “Svenne fettplatta” here no. Nice thin and crispy bottoms)
- You ride free of charge on the buses if you have a pram with you. (with a child in it)
I´m sure I will add to this list as we proceed. Curious to see if there will be any negative impressions, so far so good..